Friday, December 10, 2010

Isn't it time for baking?

Hi marg,

just a quick note to tell you that work is an extremely unsatisfying substitute for baking. The holiday (I was tempted to write Christmas but resisted out of consideration for all my friends who resist religious holidays) season is upon us, harassed looking UPS drivers deliver cardboard boxes and carols bombard from every street corner and store ceiling speaker. Tangent - ever notice how every musician from Peter Cetera to Run DMC has a Christmas album? ASCAP and BMI income for evah.


Anyway, I'm in the mood for baking and instead have to go to a lunch meeting at a Mexican Restaruant. Searching for irony or humor in it, but not finding it.

Love Elise

1 comment:

wyatteal said...

It is very much time for baking. I announced to Chris tonight, "I'm going to start baking." And he said, "Start? When did you stop?"